Saturday, January 9, 2016

Moving on


Although I've still one year left to my sixties, I'm ending the "SixtiesShorties" blog today. It is time to turn my attention away from writing random thoughts sprinkled with event reporting to a more focused and disciplined approach, creating a body of work that might actually take the reader on a journey as we take our sailing to the next level -- leaving the Chesapeake Bay, living aboard as we travel south with a bit off shore cruising and much Inter-coastal Waterway (ICW) motoring, eventually, if all works well after some time in Florida, crossing the Gulf Stream to explore the Caribbean.  Will we get that far?  Who knows.

You can follow along at Raghaulerjournal.com.  After this first nine months of planning, preparation and practice, we'll take off.  Through it all Raghauler.com is where I will  spill out the ups, downs and in-betweens so mark it a favorite.

For those of you who have followed SixtiesShorties, thank you for all your feedback and support.  I hope you enjoy the new blog and share with anyone else.  Also, please continue your comments and feedback.  Happy New Year!

No comments: